When sending money overseas, especially to countries like Nigeria, you would want to save as much as you can on costs incurred and also make sure that your recipient in Nigeria gets the best value for your money’s worth.
If you reside in Nigeria, or you know someone who does, you will be aware of the economic situation in the country. The inflation rate is at its peak and the cost of goods and services is very high. This has reduced the overall standard of living and increased poverty to an extent. Due to this, many Nigerians are struggling to make purchases and put food on the table.
As a Nigerian who has been opportune to migrate to a more developed country, thereby having access to better job opportunities, you will want to provide financial aid to your loved ones and your family, by sending money to Nigeria. Supporting your loved ones in these trying times has been made easy thanks to technology, because you can now make payments, anytime and anywhere. But even with technology being available for us, there are still hindrances like exchange rates and commissions, being placed on transactions. When sending money to Nigeria, you would want to save as much as you can on fees, and also provide your recipient with the best value of your money’s worth.
When sending money overseas, you may be met with high rates and fees, especially when using some money transfer platforms. Though the exchange rate is highly dependent on your location and the recipient’s, the payment platform you are using may also affect it. This is because the agreement that many transfer operators may have with the delivery agents (Banks) may differ. But despite these factors, you need a Money transfer platform that suits the economic and technological situation of Countries in Africa (Like Nigeria) by offering you the best rates and fees. So this brings us to the question;
How to save more while sending Money to Nigeria
- Use a cost-saving platform like ATL money transfer: Many individuals who have used our platform to send money to Nigeria can attest to the fact that we offer the best rates and charge a low fee when processing payments. We value your money as much as you do and we also understand the economic situation in Nigeria and so we make sure that your recipient receives his/her payment at the best value. We have also designed a platform that is easy to navigate and make payments.
- Send money in bulk: You can also save when sending money by making bulk transfers when you can, this is because the exchange rate is highly variable and because the fee charged on payments is usually higher when sending money in little amounts.
- Avoid last-minute payments as much as possible: Last-minute payments will cost you more, because while some platforms may offer you quicker transfers, they may also incur a higher fee on your payment. You can beat this, by sending money way before time and not at the due date, this way you have the option to choose platforms that offer you a lower fee and the best rates, such platforms as ATL money transfer. With this platform, you can save up to 80% when sending money to Nigeria.
We are a continuously developing company striving to make customers’ money transfer experience as valuable, functional, and effortless as possible. When using our platform to send money, you don’t have to worry about exchange rates or charges, because we offer you the best rates and charge very low fees for all payments.
How to send money to Nigeria, using ATL money transfer
Visit the website or download the ATL money transfer app
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Fill in the details of the recipient
- You will then be directed to the payment section, after which your transaction is complete.